Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!
While we are spending more time at home and finding creative ways to stay healthy and keep our enthusiasm, there is no doubt the Big Picture of 2020 has changed in so many ways. I hope my Winter Waterland… a Carol for BC, sheds a smile from our home to yours over the holidays. Check it out live on my YouTube channel!
What is changing for you in the new year? Here are a few things I have on my mind for 2021:
- Reduce personal usage of single-use plastics, reducing my carbon footprint/environmental impact
- Domestic vacation and staycations in my local area are top of list
- Create my stay at home gym
- Support local shops and businesses
- Learn to knit
- Keep my clients informed with current relevant information
- Being safe while we sit in limbo for quite some time
Text or Call Natalie at 604-901-1417 To Feature a Community Update On Your Next Newsletter!