Happy New Year and Welcome 2021! You likely have heard about the record sales numbers for Surrey and Vancouver, there was a total of 21 sales that occurred in 2020 at The Ridge.The housing market has been breaking records and at the tail end of last year we saw some dramatic turnarounds, the good news is condo prices are up! Who would have predicted such madness in the market in a world that has been turned upside down. If the last quarter of 2020 is a sign of things to come, we should certainly see some good activity taking place. If you are considering making a move, you don’t want to leave any money on the table, with record low interest rates now might be the perfect time. Before you buy or sell, get the facts and make sure you get current statistics in your area. If it’s time for you to turn your real estate investment around call me to talk about the numbers!
What is changing for you in the New Year?
Here are a few things I have on my mind for 2021
- Reduce personal usage of single-use plastics, reducing my carbon footprint/environmental impact
- Domestic vacation and staycations in my local area are top of list
- Create my stay at home gym & learn to knit
- Support local shops and businesses
- Keep my clients informed with current relevant information
- Being safe while we sit in limbo for quite some time